Driving our Clients and Staff to Success
Convenience for our clients
- Meet delivery deadlines
- Fill In for vacations, PTO and sick company drivers
- Increase retention
- Eliminate service failures
- Reduce time and money spent on recruiting and hiring.
Higher Hiring Standards
Driver Dispatch can help you hire CDL drivers that are experienced, knowledgeable, and ready to hit the road running. After undergoing a rigorous screening, interviewing, and testing process, we will select a small number of candidates who are the best fit for your needs. With every candidate you choose to interview, we will provide a qualification file with all the details you need to make a hiring decision and staying in compliance with the D.O.T. FMCSA Regulations.
Higher Hiring Standards
Below are our minimum hiring standards, but not limited to these standards.
- A 10-year employment history
- Criminal background search
- DOT Drug screen/ Consortium /History Review
- MVR check every 6 months
- Medical Certificate Review
- 3 year verification of previous employment
What Makes Us Unique?
Driver Dispatch Management
- Providing our expertise in making the best employee selection for your business. We work and communicate with our staff daily to ensure the clients’ needs and requests are being met.
- Driver Dispatch is a locally owned and managed full-service staffing agency. Our team is always available and ready to take care of our valued clients and staff. Complete satisfaction is always our goal.
- Driver Dispatch candidates are rigorously screened, skill tested and proven to have the skills and experience necessary to be the ideal fit for your staffing needs.
- All CDL candidates are subject to enhanced screening with 3 year verification of previous employment as well as past drug and alcohol history review. MVR review semi-annually and a comprehensive verification and review of the applicant’s medical certificate.
- Our team has partnered with a highly reputable and established investigative company to ensure our candidates are properly screened to meet our client’s requirements.
- Driver Dispatch abides by all D.O.T. drug and alcohol testing laws and regulations
- Random consortium enrollment
- We enforce a zero-tolerance drug policy
Payroll & Worker's Comp
- Our back office will take care of all administrative functions, including payroll, payroll taxes, workers compensation and unemployment.
Dedicated to Drivers
If you are looking for a local P&D job to be home with the family each night or wanting to see our beautiful country as an OTR driver we have the fit for you. Call us or visit the job board for your next driving opportunity. Driver Dispatch has full and part time positions to meet your needs. Many of our drivers go on to become permanent full-time drivers for our customers, we encourage and take pride in our driver’s career advancements.
- Advancement within the companies
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly pay
- No Force dispatch
- Payday advances
- Temporary and full-time positions
- Opportunities for paid holidays and vacation